EXPERIENCE AND WORK SAMPLES
Lisa Holton has spent a career in business journalism and corporate communications. Here's her background and a small selection of her bylined work. For a portfolio specific to your needs, Contact Lisa.
Projects: Articles, Blogs, Content Management, Content Strategy, Copywriting, Corporate History, eBlasts/eBooks/eNewsletters, Executive Ghostwriting, Publications Development/Management, Scriptwriting, Social Media, Thought Leadership Content Development.
Topics: Banking, Blockchain, Consumer Finance, Corporate History Research, Cybersecurity, Economic, Employment and Hiring Trends, Healthcare Risk Management, In-House Legal Departments, Investing, Manufacturing, Startups, Transportation, Workplace Trends.
Leadership: Former Business Editor and Pulitzer-nominated reporter at the Chicago Sun-Times, current project manager and team leader in both full-time and freelance settings.
- "Environomics," Southwest Spirit magazine
- "A 360-Degree View," Chicago Mercantile Exchange magazine
- "Telling Directors and Senior Managers to Buddy Up," Corporate Board Member magazine
- "My Boss Is a [Blank]," Southwest Spirit magazine
- "The Gates," ABA Journal
- "Can This Theater Be Saved?" North Shore magazine
- "Leadership/Starts from the Heart," Student Lawyer
- "Real Estate Page-Turners," USAA Magazine
- "The Clever Way to Save for College," Parents
- "Attitude Power," Latina
- KnowledgeLeader Risk Management Blog, Protiviti
- NextAvenue, PBS
- Stanford Business Insights, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Boomer Finance, REAL/Powered by Humana