Lisa Holton has spent a career in business journalism and corporate communications. Here's a handful of bylined work samples, but she can provide prospective clients with a much wider range of assignments than can be shown here.
Contact me for a portfolio based on your needs.
- "Environomics," Southwest Spirit magazine
- "A 360-Degree View," Chicago Mercantile Exchange magazine
- "Telling Directors and Senior Managers to Buddy Up," Corporate Board Member magazine
- "My Boss Is a [Blank]," Southwest Spirit magazine
- "The Gates," ABA Journal
- "Can This Theater Be Saved?" North Shore magazine
- KnowledgeLeader Risk Management Blog, Protiviti
- NextAvenue, PBS
- Stanford Business Insights, Stanford Graduate School of Business